Manager, Social Media (8622)
Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Tennis Channel is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. The Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates programs or provides services to 173 stations located in 81 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Enhance our brand and build strong online communities through social media
- Manage a Social Media Coordinator, ensuring all content is posted in a timely and accurate fashion
- Work with marketing team and ad sales to help drive social media campaigns
- Work with research to develop monthly social media reports
- Create and post social media content for Tennis Channel's pages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat plus any future social channels, using assets such as article links, photos, videos, GIFs, etc
- Work closely with our Website Team, Graphics & Video Editors to generate social posts
- Use Live Editor and SnappyTV to cut segments from on-air for fans online
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years' work experience
- Experience in social media at media company, sports league or digital agency
- Strong content/editorial judgement, production and writing skills
- A passion for Internet culture, viral videos, YouTube, Snapchat stars and online content
- An interest in sports/tennis
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Available to work nights and weekends around the tennis calendar
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top