Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a passionate, results-oriented, and motivated self-starter to support innovation within the corporation.
As our Manager of Gaming and Contesting will oversee the successful implementation and execution of multiple gaming projects and coordinate all efforts and operations for our game-centers. The ideal candidate with possess excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills as well as a passion for staying abreast of consumer trends specifically around content consumption, loyalty and the gamification of everything.
- Develop and maintain project plans and schedules for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Facilitate communication, collaboration and deadline adherence between all project team members, stakeholders, and clients. Including but not limited to Sales, News, Tennis, Marketing and Product.
- Manage project risks, issues, and dependencies, and develop mitigation plans as necessary.
- Facilitate launch plans, prize validation, and fulfillment for all games and contests.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular status reports to stakeholders.
- Work closely with Marketing help develop and implement marketing and comms strategies to increase awareness and engagement.
- Work closely with CMO and CBO to help set long term strategies.
- Will report to Director of Business Operations
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- 7 to 10 years' experience per
- Games, contest, and sweepstake experience preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The base salary compensation range for this role is $90,000 to $105,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.