Manager - Emerging Networks (8042)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair is looking for an experienced professional to help build and manage the day-to-day operations of Sinclair's recently launched networks – Comet, Charge! And TBD.
This is an opportunity to become the strategic leader in a new department. The Manager/Director will report to the Vice President of Corporate Development and the Executive Vice President of TV Development. Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- Engage with key external content partners on programming strategy and organic initiatives for Sinclair's emerging networks
- Work internally with Sinclair's infrastructure on a day-to-day basis on all network related activities – engineering, legal, distribution, programming, and accounting.
- Assist in negotiating and sourcing new programming as necessary
- Work with the distribution team in assessing linear and digital distribution opportunities
- Interface with internal and external sales constituents to analyze network results on a weekly basis
- Assist Corporate Development in the formulation of new network initiatives
- Constantly assess and reassess all networks to improve quality, efficiency and forward strategy
- Manage Emerging Network employees at other corporate locations
- Creativity and problem solving is valued-Ability to deliver high quality results on tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrable history of working collaboratively and building relationships with all levels of management
- 7 to 10+ years of pertinent experience preferred, various backgrounds will be considered
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top