Local/Sports Sales Manager (7729)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Reno KRXI | KAME| KRNV is looking for a Local/Sports Sales Manager. This role will lead our local sales department in maximizing all sales opportunities, with an emphasis on sports programming, new business and digital revenue development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and managing sports programming for all stations. This includes maximizing sports revenue and inventory on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with General Sales Manager in recruitment, training and effective management of local sales team
- Oversight and management of new local business efforts, including accountability for new business sales goals and inventory management
- Oversight of digital business efforts, including accountability for digital business sales goals
- Grow relationships with local advertisers
- Assist in inventory management and pricing
- At least 3 years broadcast sales experience, with televisions sales and management experience preferred
- Proven success in developmental business and multimedia platforms including mobile and digital applications
- Thorough knowledge of ratings and the ability to create presentations utilizing comparative values and research
- College degree preferred
- Computer software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.) competency required.
- Media software knowledge a plus (Wide Orbit, comScore, Matrix, Base, Wide Orbit Media Sales, etc.)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top