Local Sales Manager (8651)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WUTV/WNYO - Buffalo, NY, one of the leading Fox affiliates in America is looking for a Local Sales Manager. The position will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of experienced account executives, including hiring, training, and evaluations. You must have the skills to excel with agency and new business development; create plan and execute sales strategies and incentives; achieve revenue and share of market goals. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in digital, new business and NTR development. If you are a highly competitive, team player, this the job for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with General Sales Manager in recruitment, training and effective management of local sales team
- Oversight of new local business efforts, including accountability for new business sales goals and inventory management
- Grow relationships with local advertisers
- Assist in inventory management and pricing
- At least 3 years broadcast sales experience, with televisions sales and management experience preferred
- Proven success in developmental business and multimedia platforms including web and mobile applications
- Thorough knowledge of ratings and the ability to create presentations utilizing comparative values
- College degree preferred
- Computer software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.) competency required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top