Local Sales Manager (7585)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WGXA is looking for a Local Sales Manager (LSM) who will lead our local sales department in maximizing all sales opportunities, with an emphasis on new business development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with General Sales Manager in recruitment, training and effective management of local sales team
- Oversight of new local business efforts, including accountability for new business sales goals and inventory management
- Grow relationships with local advertisers
- Assist in inventory management and pricing
- At least 3 years previous broadcast sales experience, with televisions sales and management experience preferred
- Proven success in developmental business and multimedia platforms including web and mobile applications
- Thorough knowledge of ratings and the ability to create presentations utilizing comparative values
- College degree preferred
- Computer software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.) competency required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Abiezer directs live productions of KOMO TV’s news segments for viewers across the greater Seattle area. He prepares the news visuals and works alongside producers.
Back to top