Lifestyle Producer (Part-Time) (8817)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KABB-TV is seeking a part-time Producer for the dynamic morning lifestyle show "Daytime at Nine". This ground-breaking show engages with audience members across South Texas. As the show continues to expand, we are looking for a producer who can focus on creating content for the Rio Grande Valley. This will include working closely with the "Daytime" team at our sister station KGBT-TV to coordinate topical/lifestyle-driven content along with coordinating sales-based segments. You will also work closely with a team of producers in San Antonio to ensure the daily show includes content geared toward our Valley viewers.
- Have a creative mindset
- Be a compelling and accurate writer & storyteller
- Be able to coordinate shoots with teams in various locations
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
- Must have at least one year of previous experience at a commercial TV station
- Journalism degree preferred
- Proficient with non-linear editing (i.e. Avid) and newsroom systems such as iNews
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top