Lifestyle Intern (Fall 2017) (8650)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KABB-TV/WOAI-TV has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for interns for our Lifestyle department for the 2017 Fall semester to work on our lifestyle shows, Daytime @ Nine & San Antonio Living. Qualified candidates should also be planning and preparing for a job in broadcast news/entertainment. This opportunity will give the student gain hands on experience in the world of Lifestyle, and expand their knowledge. We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated students who are looking to get the most out of their internship experience! The ideal candidates will be creative self-starters who will work well with others and thrive in a fast paced environment. This is an UNPAID internship.
- Daily guest check-in for live shows
- Research trending/topical stories
- Web Writing/Editing video
- Assist in social media posts
- Must be attending an accredited college or university and studying mass communications, journalism, or related major
- Each intern is required to work 10-20 hours a week
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must receive academic credit for the internship experience
- Must be registered for college at his or her institution during the quarter or semester in which the internship is performed
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must provide three references that include name, phone number, and email address
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top