Lifestyle Correspondent/Producer (Part-Time)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KABB-TV is seeking a part-time Producer for the dynamic morning lifestyle show "Daytime at Nine". This ground-breaking show engages with audience members across South Texas. As the show continues to expand, we are looking for a producer who can focus on creating engaging and entertaining content based on the Corpus Christi market. This person will also act as talent for the segments and will travel weekly to create our coastal content. This will include working closely with the sales team at our sister station KSCC-TV to coordinate client-based segments. You will also work closely with a team of producers in San Antonio to ensure the daily show includes content geared toward our coastal viewers. You must have the flexibility to work both in San Antonio and Corpus Christi.
- Good interview skills
- Comfortable on-air
- Be proficient in interacting with stations advertisers
- Have a creative mindset
- Be a compelling and accurate writer & storyteller
- Be able to coordinate shoots with teams in various locations
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
- Flexibility to travel between San Antonio and Corpus Christi locations
- Must have at least one year of previous experience at a commercial TV station
- On-air and show production experience is required
- Proficient with non-linear editing (i.e. Avid) and newsroom systems, such as iNews
When applying online, please include a recent web link of your work. If you do not have a link to your work, please apply online and then send a non-returnable DVD of a recent newscast to:
KABB-TV Attn:Senior Executive Producer of Lifestyle 4335 NW Loop 410 San Antonio, TX 78229 Please, no phone calls.
Please, no phone calls.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location San Antonio, Texas, United States
Company Location HR.KABB/KMYS.San Antonio.San Antonio.TX
Position Type Part-Time
Back to top