IT Senior Business Partner
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair's is seeking an IT Business Partner to join our corporate IT team. The IT Business Partner's primary responsibility is to ensure that business needs and requirements are properly met and represented through the procurement and consumption of a shared service portfolio. The position holds responsibility for providing linkage between business unit needs and Sinclair IT by facilitating effective communication, planning, and decision-making pathways.
- Establish and maintain a business relationship between IT and the business based on understanding the customer and their business needs
- Be responsible for managing the demand planning and service contracting processes
- Lead in the prioritization of business initiatives
- Provide day-to-day liaison with members of the business function team and their direct reports
- Owns the customer satisfaction metrics for the business function and collaborate to develop an improvement plan where required
- Acts as a point of escalation for service incidents and project activities
- Author reports to the business function and attend them by invitation of the business leader
- Establish a consistent communication, and coordinate and manage key content carefully and effectively.
- Orchestrate Sinclair IT engagement and alignment with the business function
- Help develop and maintain the business functions of IT strategy
- Develop a strong network of contacts at multiple layers to assist delivering the Sinclair IT services more effectively.
- An extended track record of success in leadership roles, specifically at the director level
- Strong Project Management skills and experience in managing customer relationships, understanding business imperatives, shaping service and solutions propositions, and negotiating win-win outcomes
- Ability to quickly build relationships and establish credibility across the shared service function and with business leaders
- Able to coach and mentor a matrix aligned team and shape change and improvement programs
- Broad business success in multiple business areas (Finance, HR, IT, Procurement) through improved service delivery models and working in consulting-type roles and consulting organisations
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and adaptability is required
- Background reflecting strong tenure and career progression within a complex, global organization
- Strong business acumen and spreadsheet capability
- Ability to create analytics using Excel and PowerPoint in support of business initiatives
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- The ability to be resourceful in finding solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred
Job Location Cockeysville, Maryland, United States
Company Location HR.SINCLAIR.Headquarters.Cockeysville.MD
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top