Inventory Specialist (7295)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Networks, in West Palm Beach, FL, has a great opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Advertising Support Operations department for an Inventory Specialist. The Inventory Specialist is responsible for managing commercial advertisement inventory through a variation of log editing and preempting, communicating inventory oversell and availability, as well as working closely with Sales Managers daily to maximize inventory and revenue potential. In this role, you will manage inventory, schedule spots, issue preemptions and provide back up support on various duties.
- Verify and produce on air logs and ensure that they contain correct program information and commercial content
- Must be willing to lead and effectively direct all advertising duties to maximize inventory and revenue potential
- Provide assistance as needed for all processes as it relates to program formats, programming, advertiser copy instructions, commercial spot processing, reports for sales and other groups within established time parameters
- Check reports for future broadcast logs and communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts
- Minimum of one year of broadcasting or cable traffic or sales support experience preferred
- Experience with OSI or Wide Orbit traffic systems is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Great people skills and ability to work positively with all personality types
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- You must be dependable and demonstrate high standards consistently reaching for excellence
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Abiezer directs live productions of KOMO TV’s news segments for viewers across the greater Seattle area. He prepares the news visuals and works alongside producers.
Back to top