Interns - Production/Promotion / Winter / Spring 2018-2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the nation, programming 167 stations located in 77 geographically diverse markets after pending transactions. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and is dedicated to making Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc a communications powerhouse. We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WJAC-TV, the NBC affiliate in Johnstown, PA has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for interns for our Production / Promotions Department for the 2018 Spring and Summer semester. Qualified candidates will have completed or be in their junior or senior year of college at a four-year accredited college or university. Qualified candidates should also be planning and preparing for a job in TV production or promotions. We are looking for highly motivated, serious students who will be able get the most out of their internship experience. Qualified candidates must be eligible to receive college credit to participate in the internship that is unpaid. Credit Verification forms will be provided.
- Must be attending an accredited college or university studying mass communications, TV production, or a related major. Graduate students are also eligible.
- Each intern must work 10 to 20 hours per week.
- You must have reliable transportation.
- Must be planning or preparing for a job in television commercial production or news promotions.
- Must be coordinated with your college / university for credit.
Job Location Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States
Company Location HR.WJAC.Johnstown.Johnstown.PA
Position Type Intern
Back to top