Intern - News / Summer / Fall (1690)
Make your mark in Broadcasting. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the nation, programming 167 stations located in 77 geographically diverse markets after pending transactions. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and is dedicated to making Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc a communications powerhouse. We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WJAC-TV, an NBC affiliate in Johnstown, PA, has several great internship opportunities available for current college juniors or seniors who want to learn from some of the very best professionals in the business. We are looking for serious students who will be highly motivated interns for our News Department. Now is your chance to get hands-on experience in a high-tech broadcast environment. Please note this is an unpaid internship.
- Must be attending an accredited college or university studying mass communications, journalism, or a related major. Graduate students are also eligible.
- Each intern must work 10 to 20 hours per week.
- You must have reliable transportation.
- Must be planning or preparing for a job in television news.
- Must be coordinated with your college / university for credit.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top