Human Resources Assistant
Based in Raymond, Maine, Dielectric LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and is a leading provider of innovative broadcast products. From remote stations to major markets, Dielectric delivers products for every need since 1942 and prides itself on being a solution-oriented engineering company. The Company is a trusted partner of broadcasters worldwide. We design, engineer, and manufacture antennas, combiners, switches, diplexers, transmission lines and waveguides for television, and FM radio. We collaborate with the consultant community, as well as with its customers' engineering staffs, to design advanced and reliable antenna systems.
Dielectric is growing and seeking a full-time Human Resources Assistant to provide exceptional customer service to an employee population of 130+! Enthusiasm, excellent communication and attention to detail are a must.
While no day will be exactly the same, you'll get to have the opportunity to assist in a variety of HR functions (including but not limited to):
- Work with Oracle HCM Cloud (HRIS) and SilkRoad Recruiting and Silkroad Onboarding systems
- Train and assist employees with Oracle Cloud timekeeping and Employee Direct Access
- Recruiting activities, including reviewing resumes, screening candidates, checking references, scheduling interviews, and pre-employment background screening
- Maintain confidential paper and electronic HR records
- Conduct new hire orientation and exit interviews
- Coordinate benefits open enrollment meetings
- Handle leave administration
- Workers' compensation and OSHA reporting
- Other related HR and administrative duties and projects as assigned
- One year of HR experience (manufacturing environment preferred) or a degree in Human Resources or related field
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- HRIS and Applicant Tracking Software experience- Oracle HCM Cloud or SilkRaod are a plus!
- Strong problem solving, prioritizing, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with various levels of management and employees
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
Job Location Raymond, Maine, United States
Company Location HR.DIELECTRIC.Dielectric.Raymond.ME
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top