Help Desk Technician (8620)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for a Helpdesk Technician. This individual is responsible for providing helpdesk support for TV stations and corporate employees. Daily responsibilities consist of: User Account Maintenance in Windows 7, Windows Active Directory, Linux, Samba, Microsoft Exchange, and Oracle.
- Provide support of common business applications like Citrix, Firefox, Thunderbird, Symantec ghost, Symantec Corporate Antivirus, and Microsoft Office products
- Support of network printers and copiers both the configuration and supporting users
- Other duties include maintaining and upgrading computers, user support via phone and in person
- Daily duties include creating and maintaining user accounts, installing software and applications, monitoring servers and networking components
- Auditing of servers, backup jobs and review of logs. The successful applicant will be exposed to a large variety of HW/SW/OS
- This role is a combination of Tier 1 and Tier 2 support
- Strong communication skills and pleasant phone demeanor are essential
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of technology experience
- The successful applicant will have experience in removal of viruses and malware
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top