Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WSET ABC13 has a great new opportunity for a television Graphic Designer/Producer! The ideal candidate will be skilled in the Adobe Suite. Knowledge of Element 3D and Cinema 4D or other 3D software is a plus. Candidate should be proficient in DSLR photography. The candidate will prepare motion and static graphics for on-air promotions, news, sports, client commercials, web and print. Projects will include creating promotions and commercials, including audio and video elements. Other responsibilities will include converting media files, creating miscellaneous print work, banners, signage, TV billboards, web graphics, and other graphics as necessary. Must be able to demonstrate good digital filing skills. The candidate will be given plenty of creative freedom. Must also be able to participate in promotional and station outside events including occasional weekends and evenings.
- Prepare graphics for station programs, promotions, news, sales and other platforms
- Produce complete promos and commercials, including all audio and video elements
- Convert media files, maintain station graphics and project files, maintain file archives of all projects
- Create print material including, but not limited to, posters, banners, signage, billboards, web graphic, vehicle wraps, and other graphics as necessary
- Clearly communicate with Sales Production and News Production on shared job responsibilities and projects
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned
- Adobe Suite experience is a must, including but not limited to; Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator
- Experience with 3D graphics, specifically Element 3D. Cinema 4D experience a plus
- Demonstrable skills in videography, lighting and photography
- Creative copy writing skills preferred
- Experience in web and social media design and execution
- Ability to work across department lines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain project assets and archives
- Maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Lynchburg, Virginia, United States
Company Location HR.WSET.Roanoke-Lynchburg.Lynchburg.VA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top