Graphic Designer (Part-Time)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KDNL has a great new opportunity for a television a part-time Graphic Designer/Animator/Producer. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. Knowledge of Cinema 4D or other 3D software is a plus. In this role, you will prepare motion and static graphics for on-air promotions spots, sports programs, and client commercials. Projects may include creating commercials, including audio and video elements. Other responsibilities include converting media files, creating miscellaneous posters, banners, signage, TV billboards, web banners, and other graphics as necessary. Must be able to demonstrate good digital filing skills. You will be given plenty of creative freedom on our Mac-based systems. You must also be able to participate in promotional and station outside events including occasional weekends and evenings.
- Design/create graphics for daily newscasts, specials, and promotional spots
- Create and produce animated graphic opens and elements for newscasts
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments to fulfill station's graphic needs as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred; equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years previous broadcast design experience
- Strong design, illustration and typographic skills required
- Experience with Mac OS, Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop computer art programs
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Company Location HR.KDNL.St. Louis.Saint Louis.MO
Position Type Part-Time
Back to top