- Baltimore, MD
Ring of Honor Wrestling (ROH) has a new and exciting opportunity for anyone who would like to join us as a Graphic Designer.
- Prepare to complete project requests by gathering information and materials.
- Maintain photo asset library and identify images to be used for various platforms.
- Design promotional materials to be used in a live event setting.
- Coordinate with company photographers and talent to prepare promotional images.
- Create compelling designs to be used on apparel and other merchandise.
- Create branding and marketing elements for the company and individual talent.
- Coordinate projects with both in house and 3rd party creative teams.
- Create eye-catching promotional designs for projects including posters, flyers, and social media images.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience with industry standard design software, including the full Adobe Suite
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Deadline-oriented time management and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to design for variety of medium (print, digital, video)
- Communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Three to Five years of experience in a design related field
- Experience working for an entertainment product a plus
Please provide any related online portfolio link for review or attach any sample work while applying.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
Back to top