Graphic Designer (8007)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Compulse, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for a talented and dynamic graphic designer, preferably with experience in the automotive industry. A candidate with a "can-do" attitude will thrive at this position, which offers the opportunity to add to their design portfolio a multitude of sites created for a growing and diverse client base.
The candidate should be experienced with contemporary design tools and practices for the creation of digital assets which include dynamic web banners, email marketing layouts, and small websites. Client interaction and guidance are a component of the position, and will require a candidate with customer facing etiquette. You must be flexible and able to adapt to the evolving digital industry and to Sinclair's growing and changing digital group. The primary focus of this position is to support our digital agency services, but web designers may be tagged to handle other web projects that support Sinclair Digital Group as a whole.
AD CREATIVE DESIGN
- Create digital advertising assets for agency clients using a variety of tools and platforms.
- Ad tag generation.
- Assist with education and training for creative services
- Create print and digital ads, signage, presentation and logos for corporate HQ
- Discuss with clients their design requirements.
- Implement website designs on the WordPress.
- Install simple plugins and manipulate HTML outputs from these plugins to match the design of the site.
- Train clients on website updates.
- Work with the development team for more intricate implementations and website launches.
- Executing designs within our automated design infrastructure based on Foundation Zurb.
- Must be able to complete all projects on time and hand off to customer service for testing and deployment.
- Must be familiar with email design standards and techniques, and run projects through quality assurance processes defined by management.
- Troubleshoot and resolve design problems.
COMMUNICATION, CLIENT INTERACTION AND EXPERIECE
- Act as a graphic design liaison for agency clients and stations
- Must be comfortable participating in design discussions with external clients, sales leaders and department team members.
- Must be able to develop an effective user experience across all agency services from concept to completion.
- Must be able to recommend optimal solutions to problems.
- Will demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working one-on-one with clients to discuss project needs and resolve issues
- 1 - 3 years-experience in graphic design or design related experience
- The ability to design aesthetically pleasing yet effective user interfaces.
- Comfortable with creating wireframes and transferring wireframes into working designs.
- A solid point-of-view regarding design and a collaborative nature.
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve and communicate resolutions effectively
- Proficient in Creative Cloud Applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Portfolio illustrating graphic design ability
- HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of useable HTML elements within email clients.
- Dreamweaver CC or other web oriented IDE
- Experienced with email debugging and testing.
- Experienced with the following advertising design platforms:
- Local Stars
- Experience working in the automotive industry or digital marketing agencies
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top