Front Desk Receptionist (8798)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to assist with greeting visitors, answering phones, sorting mail and providing building security. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills, be able to multitask and provide outstanding customer service to everyone entering and exiting the building. Proficiency in Microsoft products is required.
- Greets visitors and gets them signed in for their appointment
- Notifies building employees when they have a guest
- Answer a high-volume of calls from a multi-line system and connect callers to the appropriate person / department
- Observe video monitors to watch for deliveries and ensure the safety of the building / parking lot
- Sort and distribute corporate mail daily
- Apply postage to outgoing mail
- Create UPS air bills for employees as needed
- Troubleshoot and resolve non-routine caller complaints
- Assist with special projects as needed
- 2 -5 years of Front Desk Receptionist experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Professional and dependable
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Outlook and other Microsoft products
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top