Front Desk Receptionist (7368)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
News 4 San Antonio and Fox San Antonio have an opening for a receptionist. The receptionist is the first point of contact for our outside guests as well as our employees. As such, the ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills and interact well with others. In addition, the candidate in this role must display a professional appearance and have a great attitude! The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills, be able to multitask and provide outstanding customer service to everyone entering and exiting the building.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Greeting visitors and guests
- Notifies staff of visitors and guests
- Answer a high volume of calls, screen and connect callers to the appropriate department
- Troubleshoot and resolve non-routine caller complaints
- Maintaining files and sort daily mail
- Will assist the news department with assigned duties
- Assist with clerical duties and other tasks as assigned
- Must be detail-oriented and exceptionally well organized
- Great people skills and a positive, can-do attitude are essential
- Must take initiative and be a problem-solver
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office to include Outlook
- 2 or more years of receptionist experience is preferred, as is previous broadcast experience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Abiezer directs live productions of KOMO TV’s news segments for viewers across the greater Seattle area. He prepares the news visuals and works alongside producers.
Back to top