We're seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support with a high level of professionalism, keen attention to detail in a manner that reflects positively on the President and the organization. Our Executive Assistant to the President is comfortable being resourceful and effective while working independently and navigating ambiguous situations.
Our Executive Assistant to the President provides consistently heavy all-around administrative support to the Tennis Channel's President and is dedicated to ensuring the smooth operation of the day-to-day business flowing internally and externally into and out of this office.
This role is performed in-office from our brand-new state-of-the-art broadcast studio in Santa Monica, CA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a gateway to ensure the President's time and attention are optimized. Field and manage inquiries and direct them to various internal stakeholders as necessary.
- Exhibit high level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people of all business levels in a fast-paced environment.
- Organize and manage Tennis Channel's highest level executive whose ever-changing calendar is in high demand, by his staff of senior executives. Resolve, prioritize, reschedule, and communicate last minute scheduling changes to all those impacted.
- Handle all travel arrangements, itineraries, flights, hotel accommodations, rental cars, and other travel needs which may involve multiple changes.
- Coordinate and manage weekly meetings led by President, be proactive, plan and determine when there is a need for catering, maintain list of important professional and personal birthdays/milestones and appropriate gift/celebration etc.
- Lead and coordinate internal and external event planning as needed.
- Take meeting notes, draft, and distribute agendas as needed to improve meeting efficiency and time management. Devise ways to improve workflow deliverables sent to President for review and needing to be returned to internal partners.
- Travel domestically and internationally travel when needed.
- Bachelors' degree preferred
- Minimum of eight years' relevant work experience in an executive assistant role supporting c-level executives
- Be willing and available for domestic and international travel when needed
- Availability and flexibility to adjust to schedule changes in a organization operating in multiple time zones (domestic and international) and business needs
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with a high degree of discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment when facing a variety of high intensity situations with an organized and calm response
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and a high aptitude for learning new software and systems
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
The base salary compensation range for this role is $75,000 to $92,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.