Executive Assistant / High School Programming
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Our High School programming division is growing, and we need a dynamic & motivated person in Music City USA to join our championship team! This is a one of a kind opportunity in the exciting field of television sports marketing with the Sinclair Broadcast Group! The ideal Executive Assistant will provide administrative support for the High School Programming management team and effectively handle various responsibilities in a fast-paced and exciting environment. The position requires an individual with excellent computer skills who has the ability to multi-task and possesses an outstanding work ethic with a positive "can do" attitude! Television or sports marketing experience a plus.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assists in overseeing weekly distribution of materials and requests to affiliates
- Requests and consolidates required information and materials from affiliates
- Produces and distributes additional sales, marketing & research materials
- Assist management team with preparing reports
- Oversees department calendar and schedules
- Coordinates travel arrangements, meetings and conference calls
- Organizes and maintains department records and information
- Provides additional administrative assistance as needed
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook
- Must be highly organized and have a positive attitude
- Ability to function as a team player & independently in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for sports
- Work with stations or other Sinclair personnel as needed
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills
Job Location Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Company Location HR.AMERICAN SPORTS NETWORK, TN.ASN.Nashville.TN
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top