We are looking for an experienced and organized Human Resources Executive Assistant to support our HR department. The successful candidate will provide administrative and organizational support to our HR executives and contribute to the efficient operation of the HR department.
- Act as the first point of contact for the HR department, handling calls, emails, and visitors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Primary support for our CHRO, serving as the point of contact between executives and internal or external colleagues.
- Schedule meetings and appointments, maintain calendars, and make travel arrangements for HR executives.
- Prepare and organize documents, reports, and presentations as required.
- Complete important, time sensitive tasks, with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records, including personal information, job details, and performance evaluations.
- Help plan and organize HR-related events, such as training sessions and team-building activities.
- Liaise with other departments, such as finance, IT, and legal, to ensure the smooth operation of the HR department.
- Manage HR department expenses and assist with budget planning.
- Oversee stock of office, break room, and supplies.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; additional qualifications as an administrative assistant or in HR will be a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience as an executive assistant, administrative assistant, or HR assistant.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and comfortable learning new software programs.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with absolute discretion.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work well in a team.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.