Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a professional, friendly, customer service oriented, Executive Administrative Assistant! In this role, you will provide administrative support for multiple senior leaders and corporate departments. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional that is able to work independently and efficiently on assigned tasks. A positive and proactive attitude is a plus.
- Communicating daily with supported staff
- Maintaining calendar schedules
- Organizing internal meetings (conference room setup, food, etc)
- Booking travel and managing related travel expense and inquiries
- Submitting accurate and timely expense reports
- Processing invoices for payment
- Submitting contracts and purchase orders
- Assist with special projects as needed from multiple departments
- Order supplies and stock conference rooms, as needed
- Proven experience in an administrative role or in a position with relevant responsibilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional manner
- Overachieving attitude and enhanced work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office
- Independent self-starter
- Flexible growth mindset
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.