KOKH & KOCB have an excellent career opportunity for a full-time Engineer to support the Engineering Department. This position involves maintaining computers and servers related to television transmission and video automation systems.
Responsibilities include the following:
- PC/Mac hardware/software support of on-site installing and servicing of workstations
- Provide support for the technical needs of the News Department
- Assist with video equipment set-up and maintenance
- Assist Engineering with Transmitter and Master Control maintenance
- Associates degree or related broadcast experience or electronics or computer related field
- A great team-oriented attitude and dedication to quality
- Familiarity with Microsoft operating systems
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and responding quickly under pressure and excellent communication skills
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.