Editor/Studio Camera Operator (Part-Time) (7940)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WHAM/WUHF, in Rochester, NY, has a current opening for a part-time Editor and Studio Camera Operator. In this role, you will perform various duties, including operating studio cameras, floor directing, operating teleprompting and closed captioning devices, and other duties as assigned by the production manager.
- Edit and assemble non-linear materials for broadcast
- Operate studio cameras and floor direct
- Operate audio consoles for broadcast
- Physical ability to grip (move heavy equipment, i.e. props) on studio/remote production sessions, and monitor audio/video devices
- Technical direct fast-paced programming, operate character generators and related switching equipment
- Operate teleprompting/closed-captioning devices
- Four-year college degree preferred with an emphasis in broadcast communications
- Two years' minimum experience preferred
- Ability to work well with others and possess strong organizational and computer skills
- Must be available to work all shifts including evenings, early mornings, overnights, weekends, and holidays
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top