Director Of Programmatic monetization (8916)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
SinclairDigital is looking for an experienced programmatic trading expert to develop our programmatic strategy and become our internal and external subject matter expert. This person will manage our programmatic demand partnerships with DSPs, advertising networks, RTB advertising exchanges and agency trading desks, and will have a close working relationship with our data management partners. The winning candidate will propose and then implement yield maximizing strategies that deliver maximum ROI. Solid partnerships with SinclairDigital's ad operations and sales support teams will be key in making sure that RTB campaigns are optimized, monitored and fed back to clients correctly, giving them insight into how their campaigns are running and post-campaign reporting/analysis that is easy to read and understand. The winning candidate will be a thought leader among industry professionals and will help to assure SinclairDigital's continued success among our pier group.
Specific Duties include:
- Develop deep relationships with key agencies, trading desks, and all other programmatic demand side partners to assure revenue success
- Established relationships and a professional reputation among a wide breadth of demand-side partners and agencies is a requirement
- Ability to achieve quarterly and annual vertical revenue goals assigned by Sinclair leadership is a must
- Candidate will represent SinclairDigital in the online marketplace and become an active brand advocate for all SinclairDigital brands
- Develop and execute strategy for all programmatically-sold digital inventory categories including video, display, mobile, and native
- Closely monitor and manage all network partner relationships, identify new partnership opportunities, set up and deploy tests when appropriate, review tests and report
- Recommend, refine and develop new reporting for yield management, inventory management and programmatic sales strategy
- Previous experience developing business and relationships with Trading Desks, DSP's, and other programmatic partners preferably with an SSP/exchange and/or a publisher.
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising landscape with knowledge of digital video, mobile video, VOD and programmatic
- Experience working collaboratively with internal teams including sales, marketing, finance as well as outside technology partners
- Experience working with large data sets and must possess very strong analytic, strategic problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proven track record of top performance measured against business growth, revenue, and other variables
- Strategic thinker with strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience working in a smaller, startup-type environment. While we are not a startup, our company culture is still highly lean and entrepreneurial.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10+ years of experience working within media, ad tech, or online advertising
- Previous management experience required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top