Director of Advertising Sales, Western Region (7842)
Tennis Channel is the only 24-hour, television-based multimedia destination dedicated to both the professional sport and tennis lifestyle. A hybrid of comprehensive sports, health, fitness, pop culture, entertainment and travel programming, the network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. It also has the most concentrated single-sport coverage in television. Tennis Channel is carried by nine of the top 10 video providers.
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. The Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates programs or provides services to 173 stations located in 81 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Our Director of Advertising Sales, Western Region is responsible for selling commercial inventory across all platforms as well as other various assets of the network. This position reports to the SVP of Advertiser Sales who is based in New York City and the SVP of Advertiser Sales who is based in Santa Monica, CA.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain existing and forge new relationships with agencies and clients to maximize revenue for the network
- Position and sell the network against the cable television marketplace
- Effectively position the network's affluent audience to national advertisers
- Sell and orchestrate multi-level sponsorship packages with major advertisers
- Solid analytical and organizational qualities
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Proven track record of follow-up and success in the selling of commercial advertising time
- Ability to be a consummate team player and a goal-oriented thinker
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of advertising sales experience, preferably in the cable television arena
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top