Compulse is a digital marketing company dedicated to providing our customers with cutting edge digital marketing, analytics, fulfilment and ad operations platforms that maximize ROI and customer engagement. With a heavy focus on innovation and being the leader in all things digital marketing, our platform helps our partners Plan, execute, and analyze omnichannel advertising campaigns with Compulse 360, an all-in-one martech platform that actually does do it all
We operate in a fast paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the growth of our customers and company. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
We're looking for an experienced Director of Ad Operations to help lead our programmatic revenue line. The Director of Ad Operations is responsible for the execution of programmatic advertising campaigns leveraging state-of-the art proprietary and 3rd party media-buying and ad-serving platforms. This critical role will focus on leading the ad operations staff as it relates to all things programmatic. This is a visible role where you will have extensive exposure an input to product and engineering as we define the operational and fulfillment platform roadmap. You will also work closely with sales, account management and the analyst team.
- Become fluent in each of the DSP's we leverage to fulfill programmatic advertising including OTT/CTV, Display, PreRoll and Geofencing
- Oversee US based Adops team and work closely with the leadership offshore team.
- Define process and work flows to ensure timely and efficient campaign builds and execution into the various DSP fulfillment platforms being used.
- Vendor Management - you will own the relationship with third party DSP's
- Act as a point of escalation for Sales and AM teams to triage issues to resolution
- Work with internal teams to provide clients with programmatic media recommendations and optimization strategies that align with client objectives
- Builds trusted relationships through collaboration, communication and impact-oriented action and follow through with strategic clients
- Act as the ad ops liaison between our Media Planning Tool, Fulfillment Platform and Reporting UI
- Provide input on tactical and strategic roadmap as we drive towards automation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 years experience in ad operations, campaign management, or media-buying in an adtech, SAAS, agency environment or DSP
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Strong knowledge of DSPs and programmatic platforms such as The Trade Desk, Simpli.fi, Beeswax, Simpli.fi and DV 360
- Strong Knowledge of Performance based advertising and ROAS
- Extremely detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Exposure to third party measurement and attribution vendors such as Moat, TVsquared, Factual, PlaceIQ and Liveramp a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.