Digital/Web Producer (8892)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WGXA has an immediate opening for an energetic and creative Digital Producer to oversee overall news content for fairness, balance, and accuracy on our web and social platforms. The ideal candidate will produce daily newscasts and oversee production of our news on the web and social media and special programming. You will work closely with the other producers and reporters on daily selection and coverage. As a newsroom leader, the expectation is that the Digital Producer will lead by example.
- Write and review scripts for web, add more depth and detail to stories
- Manage and train other Web Producers
- Special projects and video production online
- Planning and overseeing continuity into upcoming newscasts
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Four-year degree in journalism or communications preferred and a minimum of 1 year related experience
- Strong writing skills and a proven track record for getting results on initiatives
- Great people skills with an emphasis on coaching and motivating
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top