Digital Sales Service Coordinator (8761)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast is seeking a talented individual to join the KidsClick team in the role of Digital Sales Service Coordinator.
- Works with the sales team to manage the process of confirming ad space and digital media placements and delivery with production managers, ad ops, and finance departments.
- Follows sold media process with internal stakeholder departments to ensure campaigns are implemented and optimized for best results.
- Researches client inquiries with internal teams and responds to customer questions in a timely and accurate manner
- Generates and updates insertion orders and trafficking sheets to reflect current campaigns.
- Confirms sold ad space buys and e-media placements, working with the sales team.
- Requests advertising material (print or digital ad collateral) from clients, providing any necessary information or ad specifications.
- Proofs ad creative with clients via screenshots of live campaigns and digital media tests of e-newsletter ad units/e-blasts, securing approval from clients that campaigns are implemented with excellence.
- Assists in the preparation and organizing of materials for events/meetings.
- Checks client campaign reporting for quality assurance and accuracy, prior to delivery to clients.
- Assists AP/Finance team to ensure accurate invoicing month end, in alignment with client reporting.
- Attends conferences and trainings as required.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field
- Prior experience in a support/administration role working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, with the ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Proven experience working in a client based environment with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a "can-do" attitude who is eager to learn and grow within the Sinclair family
- Strong proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top