Digital Sales Manager (8395)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group is committed to becoming the Employer of Choice in our industry, and to Connecting People with Content Everywhere! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than any other company, and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Broadcasting and our sister-company, Compulse Integrated Marketing are focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top to audiences across the country! Our growth and success in providing integrated marketing solutions are the result of our extraordinary employees, who are committed to our company's Vision, Values and Mission. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WRGB, in Albany, NY, is seeking a Digital Sales Manager. This person will be responsible to develop a strategic sales plan with our management team, achieve our company's integrated revenue objectives, and to coach, train and lead our local and national marketing consultants to attain individual and collective digital revenue goals.
- Meet with staff regularly to provide digital platform training, support and innovative integrations and develop new growth and revenue for Sinclair markets.
- Maintain high level communications with all station and corporate management, sales and support staff, and company vendors.
- Provide training for sales management, marketing consultants, sales support staff and content producers to improve overall digital revenue and customer support experience
- Meet with vendors and potential vendors to improve existing revenue programs, develop new programs, and establish new initiatives and programs to improve digital revenue streams
- Gather new media technology and content information and research to provide the station with the most competitive advantage
- Two or more years of integrated digital and other electronic media sales management experience preferred, preferably in TV/Radio sales/marketing environment
- Five years of quantifiable digital sales experience in digital and social media, preferably in a digital agency services and/or electronic media environment
- College-level education, Professional Certifications and a history of achievement of ongoing training/education in related professional and industry disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to proactively lead, train and direct experienced and entry-level media sales professionals
- Achieve company revenue goals and objectives
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and content
- Must demonstrate a deep ability to think strategically, solve problems, accurately forecast revenue, be organized, and engage with all partners by way of strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to creatively initiate, present and close integrated-media advertising and marketing solutions with business decision makers
- Set monthly revenue goals for each marketing consultant to achieve, and assist each by making 10-15 accompanied sales/prospecting calls per week. Increase active account base and developing new customers over the previous year
- Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top