Digital Sales Manager (7964)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WNWO NBC 24 is seeking a Digital Sales Manager. We are looking for someone who will ensure that all digital objectives, including internet and mobile, maintain or exceed company revenue growth goals.
- Meet with staff regularly to provide digital platform training, support and innovative integrations and develop new growth and revenue for Sinclair markets
- Maintain high level communications with all station and corporate management, sales staff, as well as vendors
- Execute training for sales management, account executives and content producers
- Meet with vendors and potential vendors to improve existing and develop new programs as well as find and develop new initiatives and programs to advance the digital team
- Assist with implementation of programs and create revenue streams as opportunities arise
- Gather new media technology and content information and research to provide the station with the most competitive advantage
- Ability to lead, train, and direct professionals successfully
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media, and content
- Five years management experience, preferable in a TV sales environment
- Strong organizational, written, and communication skills
- Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator
- TV background or digital management experience is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top