CBS21/ Sinclair Digital Solutions is seeking a Digital Sales Manager who will ensure all digital objective, including internet and mobile, exceed or meet company revenue growth goals. This person will become an expert in Sinclair's digital capabilities and be able to deliver unique and valuable digital solutions to new and existing clients through our current broadcast relationships in-market and regionally.
Not every day will look the same, however, the main responsibilities of our Digital Sales Managers will include the below responsibilities:
- Meet with sales staff regularly to provide support and feedback on digital platform integrations or opportunities for our customers
- Meet with vendors and potential vendors to improve existing and develop new programs as well as find and develop new initiatives and programs to advance the digital team
- Gather new media technology and content information and research to provide the station with the most competitive advantage
- Maintain high level communications with all station and corporate management, sales staff, as well as vendors
- Execute training for sales management, account executives and content producers
- Ability to lead, train and inspire sales professionals
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and content
- Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator, a proven track record of digital success
- Passion for leading and contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated marketing
- 5 years digital management experience, preferably in a TV sales environment
- College degree preferred
- Broadcast or television management experience is a plus
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.