Digital Sales Manager
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WNWO-TV is seeking a Digital Sales Manager who will ensure that all digital objectives, including internet and mobile, maintain or exceed company revenue growth goals.
- Meet with staff regularly to provide digital platform training, support, and innovative integrations
- Develop new growth and revenue for Sinclair markets
- Maintain high levels of communication with all station and corporate management, sales staff, as well as vendors
- Execute training for sales management, Marketing Consultants, and content producers
- Meet with vendors and potential vendors to improve existing programs
- Find and develop new initiatives and programs to advance the digital team
- Assist with implementation of programs and create revenue streams as opportunities arise
- Gather new media technology and content information and research to provide the station with the most competitive advantage
- Ability to lead, train, and direct professionals successfully
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media, and content
- At least five years of management experience, preferably in a TV sales environment
- Strong organizational, written, and communication skills
- Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator
- A background in TV or previous digital management experience is a plus
Job Location Toledo, Ohio, United States
Company Location HR.WNWO.Toledo.Toledo.OH
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top