Digital Sales Coordinator (8632)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WSBT-TV's Advertising Sales department is seeking a detail-oriented and creative-thinking Digital Sales Coordinator.
- Creating banner ads, in-banner video ads, and graphics for online marketing campaigns and websites utilizing Photoshop
- With direction from the Digital Sales Manager, manage the implementation process of digital advertising campaigns, including inputting contracts, creating insertion orders and trafficking ad campaigns
- Working with the digital ad operations team to optimize ad campaigns and compile performance reporting for multiple client campaigns
- Creating PowerPoint presentations to assist Marketing Consultants prepare for client meetings
- Perform and analyze market research on various trends and business categories
- Reach out to counterparts at other Sinclair stations to learn of their successful ad campaigns
- Setup and administration of client-sponsored online promotions
- Setup and administration of WSBT's Wild Wednesdays and Friday Frenzy Deals
- Google Analytics reporting
- Rotating schedule with three others to cover reception desk during lunchtime
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field, or comparable work experience
- Work experience in digital marketing preferred
- Our perfect candidate will have a solid understanding of Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Mobile and Desktop Digital Advertising
- Knowledge of key industry terms and trends and the desire to learn
- Successful candidate will also have a solid understanding of marketing in general, fundamentals for successful campaigns, and the ability to interpret digital campaign success
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have a serious eye for detail and be a very organized individual
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks with strict deadlines, while maintaining accuracy
- Desire to learn, grow and have fun while delivering high quality work
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top