Bally Sports Detroit is seeking a detail oriented Digital Sales Coordinator who has strong written and oral communication skills.
- Work as the right hand to the Digital Sales Manager to support all the operational needs around Digital Sales
- Work with our internal systems of Operative One and Wide Orbit to input, expedite and manage the workflow process for digital sales orders. This includes all Bally Sports owned and operated digital assets as well as Compulse Digital Marketing Services and Drive Auto.
- Monitor and assist in campaign reporting tasks and needs across all digital platforms for Bally Sports, Compulse and Drive Auto.
- Be part of the creative and sales process with ideas, input and support for the DSM and MC's
- Efficiently communicate and work with the team of Marketing Consultants, DSM, and Upper Management
- Learn, understand and be fully literate and competent with all our digital advertising offerings for both Bally Sports, Compulse and Drive Auto.
- Effectively work with sales team in obtaining creative materials, generating support materials, and collaborating to produce digital sales presentations and recaps
- Various administrative duties and contract management
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Suite a plus
- Learn to perform work using Operative One, Google Analytics, Outlook, and more
- Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
- Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Able to work directly with clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.