WICS is looking for a Digital Sales Coordinator to join our team! As a Digital Sales Coordinator, you must have a serious eye for detail and be a very organized individual. You must be skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and be comfortable working in multiple platforms for sales quotes and order processing. Since you will be an important part of the sales team, communication skill and ability to work in a fast-paced team environment is important.
A solid understanding of digital marketing basics is fundamental to success in this role. Our perfect candidate will have knowledge of Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Mobile Marketing, Social Media, Digital advertising, key industry terms and trends as well as a desire to continue to learn new things about the industry. Our successful candidate will also have a solid understanding of marketing in general, fundamentals for successful campaigns and the ability to \"read the tea leaves\" (analytics) to interpret digital campaign success.
- Manage every step of the implementation process from quotes and contracts to creative and campaign delivery.
- Work with local marketing consultants and station management to make sure all sold digital advertising campaigns are activated and optimized per contracts with advertisers.
- Development of local sales collateral for digital sales efforts
- Assistance with special projects as requested by station management.
- Work with corporate to maximize resources.
- Develop solid working relationship with agency partners to ensure campaign effectiveness and delivery.
- Self-starter who can work independently and stay on task
- Create Reports for clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Effectively prioritize daily activity to meet deadlines
- Adaptable with ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong analytical skill and the ability to meet strict deadlines, while maintaining accuracy is critical for our clients
- Computer skill (Microsoft Suite and ability to work in multiple platforms)
- Strong communication skills, especially working with a team
- A minimum of 1-2 years of marketing and digital experience or degree in a relevant field preferred, but not required
- Basic understanding of digital tactics (SEM, SEO, Mobile marketing, social media, digital advertising, industry terms and key performance indicators)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word- will consider additional computer skills
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.