Digital Sales Assistant (8915)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WLOS-TV is seeking a detail-oriented Digital Sales Assistant who has strong organizational written and oral communication skills.
- Efficiently work with Management, Marketing Consultants and various Corporate teams
- Successfully coordinate & deploy all sold digital campaigns in an accurate & timely manner via internal project ticketing system
- Trouble shoot any problematic issues with live digital campaigns and implement changes as needed
- Develop monthly or quarterly advertiser progress reports as requested by Management or Marketing Consultants
- Prepare a weekly campaign performance analysis for all active campaigns and review with DSM
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations for Digital Solutions as needed
- Assist the Digital Sales Coordinator on graphics development
- Various administrative duties
- Write marketing content as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Attention to detail is essential for success in this position
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meeting strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Strong trouble shooting & analytical ability
- Excellent writing & editorial skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop Suite (Preferred, but not required)
- Be able to utilize OSI, Asana, Outlook, and other systems used on a daily basis
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top