Digital Sales Assistant (8604)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WTOV, in Steubenville, OH, is seeking a detail oriented Digital Sales Assistant who has strong written and oral communication skills, as well as a strong background in and understanding of digital marketing.
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations, database management, and sales report maintenance
- Efficiently work with the team of Marketing Consultants and management
- Work closely with Digital Sales Coordinator to ensure all digital campaigns are executed correctly
- Assist Digital Sales Manager in prepping for each weekly digital sales meeting, including creating meeting agendas and training presentations
- Update digital sales packages for various sponsorships throughout the year as needed.
- Submit all cloud tickets to get digital campaigns running and to make any needed changes to campaigns once live
- Keep track of all digital campaigns' end dates, notifying Marketing Consultants to secure renewals in a timely manner
- Manage all digital sponsorships including taking care of TV promos and promo contracts.
- Compile weekly and monthly web reports for clients running digital campaigns, and distribute to the Marketing Consultants
- Coordinate and execute all weekly Just Pay Half promotions
- Plan, coordinate, build, and manage all station and sponsored contests
- Various administrative duties and contract management
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Be able to operate multi-line phone system
- Great attention to detail is essential
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to move from one task to another without losing focus
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top