Digital Sales Assistant (7312)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to 162 stations located in 79 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WKEF/WRGT is seeking a digital enthusiast to provide administrative and creative support to a fast-paced team of digital sellers. The Digital Sales Assistant will help facilitate the sale and execution of all digital advertising and marketing campaigns. The top candidate will report to the Digital Sales Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create digital sales presentations/materials
- Develop digital training materials
- Enter all digital orders into our workflow system
- Ensure all digital campaigns are executed correctly
- Monitor and optimize all digital campaigns to ensure success
- Create timely mid- and post-campaign reports
- Use prospecting tools to provide sales leads
- Plan, coordinate, build and manage all station and sponsored contests
- Stay current with industry trends/research to educate the sales team
- Various administrative duties as needed
- Communicate with clients if the Account Executive is not available
Required Skills Qualifications:
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Digital ad creative experience preferred using Photoshop, Local Stars Ad Builder and Mixpro
- Knowledge of new media, digital initiatives and social media required
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Great attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work in a team
- Passion for learning
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Abiezer directs live productions of KOMO TV’s news segments for viewers across the greater Seattle area. He prepares the news visuals and works alongside producers.
Back to top