Digital Sales Assistant
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WSYX, WTTE, WWHO, in Columbus, Ohio, is seeking a Digital Sales Assistant who will assist in ensuring all digital objectives are maintained or exceed company revenue growth goals.
- Pull activity/campaign reports for sales management and Marketing Consultants
- Coordinate all digital sales campaigns and ensure all campaigns are running properly (based on what is sold)
- Provide regular digital performance reports (web/social) for stations and customer campaigns for Marketing Consultants
- Assist the Digital Sales Manager to include inventory sold/unsold impressions and opportunities report to fill inventory with sales team on a weekly basis
- Provide/help with digital cloud entry
- Support entry of digital orders, revisions, and make goods
- Create and maintain campaign reports with OSI contracts for each digital campaign
- Ensure all digital order information is accurate for workflow approval
- Assist with special projects or workload needs and issues as determined by Digital Sales Manager.
- Prepare presentations and information for clients using Power Point, Excel, Word and other programs
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Be able to utilize OSI, Outlook and other digital applications
- Great attention to detail is essential
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, while maintaining accuracy
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media, and content
- Must demonstrate a deep ability to solve problems, be organized, and engage with all partners by way of strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in digital advertising is preferred
Job Location Columbus, Ohio, United States
Company Location HR.WSYX/WTTE.Columbus.Columbus.OH
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top