Digital Sales Account Executive (8831)
Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Tennis Channel is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. The Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates programs or provides services to 173 stations located in 81 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
The Digital Sales Account Executive reports to the SVP of sales and VP of Operations and focuses on supporting all aspects of advertising revenue derived from website, other interactive, mobile and emerging digital media properties related to Tennis Channel. This position supports account executives and sales management by monitoring pricing, inventory, third party revenue platforms and marketing collateral development.
Essential Job Functions, include but are not limited to:
- 75% Digital Sales and Marketing Revenue Program Support – Lead digital sales and marketing revenue attainment in collaboration with management and account executives. Sell our marketing solutions by understanding the client's advertising needs and developing the ideal customized marketing solution for them. Provide client service support. Participate in new business process including research, proposal & pitch preparation. Monitor competitor websites for new revenue opportunities.
- 15% Revenue & Client Reporting and Forecasting –Report revenue to Sales Management and collaborate with other ad sales executives to ensure department meets reporting/budgeting requirements. Manage client campaigns through DFP reporting, or other 3rd party products.
- 10% Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements-All must be met to be considered:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related, or equivalent work experience.
- Position requires minimum three years' experience in a results-driven digital sales/marketing or promotion role, working with a station/network or cable entity is preferred but not mandatory. Proven experience developing and administering digital marketing/promotion campaigns.
- Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including well-developed presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and/or in cooperation with a team or group.
- Ability to develop ideas and follow through with their completion.
- Strong relationship building and external and internal client service background.
- Ability to organize/prioritize tasks and handle multiple assignments while meeting deadlines in an environment subject to frequent changes and interruptions.
- Ability to distill reports from internet provider and consolidate/share with management.
- Solid working knowledge of digital media including banner sales and design, mobile advertising, and social media platforms.
- Proven computer skills utilizing MS Office suite.
Travel Required (Approximate): Up to 10% to attend training or management meetings, as required.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top