Drive Auto is looking for a Digital Sales Account Coordinator!!
- Support internal and external clients during the onboarding of customer data platforms and advertising campaigns
- Provide ongoing support to internal and external clients across the country throughout the lifetime of client relationships
- Monitor, audit, and approve orders for correct coding and all required details
- Traffic and maintain new requests and order modifications between ordering and production systems
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal fulfillment teams to meet benchmarks and ensure deadlines are met
- Regularly communicate progress updates with internal and external stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert on day-to-day processes related to the function of the role
- Maintain record-keeping entries in various online databases
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency are a must
- Be coachable and solution-oriented
- Ability to work and perform successfully in a fast-paced, hybrid (in-person and remote) environment
- Ability to anticipate needs of team members within immediate department and outside of department and execute a plan to meet those needs
- Must have a strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Operative.One and/or JIRA experience is a plus
- Digital/Ad Operations experience a plus
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.