Digital Programming & Planning Coordinator
Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. The Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
The Digital Programming & Planning Coordinator is a key member of the Tennis Channel Content Group. They have ownership of all things related to our OTT Platform Tennis Channel Plus. This individual works closely with all members of both the digital and linear programming teams to plan and maintain the most up-to-date schedules for TC Plus leading to subscription sign-ups.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Programs all Tennis Channel Plus content, up to 16 courts. There are at minimum two Plus Channels that run 24/7, 7 days a week.
- Labels and titles all live and on-demand video assets and events according to the Tennis Channel Plus editorial style guide.
- Manages and inputs all information to the EPG (Electronic Program Guide), at least a week in advance of content premiering
- Point of contact for changes and broadcast needs during TC Plus live play, including transmission errors, graphics and schedule updates.
- Project manage Verizon event operators to ensure appropriate staff is in place covering all Tennis Channel Plus matches
- Uploads graphics including head to head graphics in each show page, and video thumbnails for all VOD assets.
- Catalogs matches into the correct show page, with appropriate graphics and metadata, titling.
- Logs all VOD assets in smart sheet to archive all content and events on Tennis Channel Plus. Marks and organizes list as thumbnails are completed.
- Writes copy, descriptions and metadata for Plus VOD playlists.
- Writes Tennis Channel Plus messaging each week for Ad Sales and other stakeholders.
- BA/BS Degree required
- 1-2 years' experience at a linear or digital network
- Knowledge of OTT Platforms and services
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent strategic thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Proficient in MS Office
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Santa Monica, California, United States
Company Location HR.TENNIS CHANNEL, Santa Monica, CA.Tennis.Santa Monica.CA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top