Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. NTV News combined with Sinclair Broadcast Group is the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
NTV News (KHGI/KFXL) has an immediate opening for a creative Digital News Producer. The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day production of our evening and weekend digital content. This position will work closely with our news producers and will work very closely with the Assignment Desk. In fact, this person will be the acting assignment editor in the evenings and on weekends. In this position you will generate and write stories, and also develop content for all of our social media platforms.
- Solid news judgment
- Be a compelling and accurate writer
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative website
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills (spelling, grammar, proof-reading)
- The ability to execute news strategies and goals
- Flexibility and on-the-spot problems solving abilities are a must
- A degree in journalism is preferred
- Video editing experience is preferred
- Prior experience or an internship in a newsroom is strongly preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Axtell, Nebraska, United States
Company Location HR.KHGI, Axtell.Lincoln.Axtell.NE
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top