Digital News Producer (7385)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WTVC, the #1 news station in Chattanooga, has an immediate opening for a creative Digital News Producer. In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day digital news content, working closely with the News Director, Assistant News Director, Senior Digital Producer and others to ensure that all digital platforms are up-to-date, accurate and compelling.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- A basic knowledge of digital platforms
- A basic understanding of social media parameters, how to engage a digital audience, and how to move that audience between broadcast and digital platforms
- Proficiency with non-linear editing such as Avid and newsroom systems such as iNews
- Proficiency with web content management systems
- Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- A positive, helpful, can-do attitude
- The ability to meet daily and long-term goals for the execution of digital news strategies
- Solid news judgment and the ability to write fast, accurate, and mistake-free copy
- A 4 year college degree in journalism or a related field is required
- Previous on-line news writing and web content management is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top