Digital Marketing Consultant
- Syracuse, NY
WSTM NBC3, WTVH CBS5, CW6 & CNYCentral.com is looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated Digital Marketing Consultant! The ideal candidate will meet or exceed revenue goals by providing great customer service and designing digital campaigns that drive desired business results for new and existing clients. The winning candidate will have an outgoing personality, be fearless when makding cold calls and excel at setting appointments and closing sales. If you have a passion for everything digital and are highly self-motivated to achieve success, then this is the place for you.
You will report to and have tremendous support from our Digital Sales Manager and will also have the opportunity to work for one of the largest marketing and technology companies in the country. Most importantly - we are looking for a revenue generator to join our fast paced sales team to make us the digital partner of choice and contincue grown digital revenue in the Syracuse area.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Passion for contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Driven by practical results, opportunities to learn, and opportunities to assist others with intention
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Superior business acumen related to new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
- Digital sales experience preferred
- An excellent understanding of the advertising marketplace and key competition
- Ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate well to all kinds of people
- Reliable transportation, valid drivers license and a satisfactory driving record
Requirements and qualifications:
- At least 2+years of digital sales experience and or digital agency experience is preferrred
- A bachelor's degree is preferred
- Certified in Google Academy for Ads is preferred
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Comprehensive understanding of digital assets and current digital trends
- A professional appearance is a must
- Must have a reliable method of transportation and a good driving record
Our Digital Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
Back to top