Digital Marketing Consultant
- Liberty Township, OH
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all the major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WKRC-TV is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Digital Sales Account Executive. We are looking for someone to focus on driving revenue by selling digital media solutions to new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, be fearless when making cold calls and excel at setting appointments and closing sales. If you have a passion for everything digital and are highly self-motivated to achieve success, this is the place for you.
Success in this role may be achieved by monitoring and understanding competitors, continuing education and awareness of digital media trends, obtaining customers by cold calling, networking and prospecting, and successful negotiations. You will report to and have tremendous support from our Digital Sales Manager and will also have the opportunity to work for the largest marketing and technology company in the USA. Most importantly - we are looking for a revenue generator to join our fast paced digital sales team to lead Cincinnati as the digital partner of choice.
Responsibilities will include:
• Generate new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and prospecting new business opportunities while maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
• Conduct in-depth client needs analyses to understand clients' business objectives and advertising strategies and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
• Create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and successfully close large
• Meet or (preferably) exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
• Strong ability to sell digital advertising and marketing solutions customized to each client's needs, from among our product suite that includes Website Development, CTV, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Programmatic Display, Geo Fencing, Email Marketing, SMS Loyalty Programs, and local news assets
• Client campaign management and retention experience of large multi-market campaigns
• Provide clients with cross platform marketing solutions
• Work with other marketing consultants and managers, as directed.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• A bachelor's degree is preferred
• 2+ years of digital sales experience and/or digital agency experience is preferred
• Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Comprehensive understanding of digital assets and current digital trends
• Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be highly self-driven, demonstrate great initiative, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy and show attention to detail.
• Must be a confident, flexible, be able to multi-task, and be able to work independently
• Ability to effectively communicate, build rapport, and relate well to all kinds of people
• Professional appearance is a must
• Reliable transportation and a good driving record.
Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
Back to top